Free Solar Rooftop YojanaA new scheme has been started by the government to provide convenience to the citizens. whose name is Solar Rooftop Scheme. Through the scheme, now citizens can easily get free solar panels installed on their roofs. Through which he can easily get the benefit of free electricity. There will be no energy consumption through solar panels and maximum energy will be available naturally. The government provides subsidy to citizens to install solar panels in their homes. Those interested citizens who want to install solar panels on their roofs, today we will tell them how they can apply for the scheme and get benefits.
What is Solar Rooftop Scheme
Free Solar Scheme has been started by the Government of India. In which the facility of installing solar panels on the roofs of citizens has been given free of cost. Any class of citizens of the country can take the benefit of this scheme. Let us tell you to install solar panels of one fort. 10 square meters space is required. central government 3 kilowatts For 40% subsidy And 10% kW to 500 kW up to 20% subsidy provide to the citizens.
Here are the benefits of installing solar panels
- Electricity expenses of citizens who will get solar panels installed on their roofs and offices 30% to 50% less Can be
- Electricity to citizens from solar panels 25 years and get paid to install it 5-6 years will be completed after 19 to 20 years Citizens to avail electricity from solar panels till for free Will be able to take
- Citizens will be able to get relief from electricity bills and get electricity for free.
- Enviromentally (environmentally) friendly electricity will be produced.
Citizens should install solar panels on their roofs like this
- The applicant has to first visit the official website of the scheme (solarrooftop.gov.in).
- After which the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of Apply Solar Rooftop.
- After which you have to click on the official website of your state.
- On clicking, the application form will open in front of you.
- You have to fill the information asked in the application form and also attach the required documents.
- After filling all the information you have to click on the submit button.
- After which your application process will be completed.
Helpline number for the scheme
If you face any kind of problem related to the scheme or you want to get any information, then for this you can solve your problem by calling on the number given by us at 1800-180-3333.